Content Part 1
Upload to Your MyNewsPhotos Gallery from anywhere.
Windows and MAC (including Snow Leopard) users drag
and drop your photos on to the blue uploader on the right.
Note: If you don't see a button that looks like a bigger version of this
on the right then update Java on this computer.
Click to update Java.
Tips for uploading: Don't see a Blue button above?
- Put photos in folders and then drop then entire folder on to the uploader.
The MyNewsPhotos software will automatically organize the photos into albums.
- Images must be no larger then 16.7 megapixels
- Images must be RGB jpeg files.
- The first character in the name should be a number or letter.
- File names should be under 25 characters and contain no special characters
other than "-" dash and "_" underscore.